IICA Technical Nights are run Australia-wide in capital cities and regional areas providing a technical presentation and networking opportunity in a friendly, relaxed environment over a drink or nibbly with other members and guests.
Entry is Free (for members, a small charge may apply to non-members) and the event is open to all, including managers, engineers, apprentices and students. The events generally start about 6.00pm in the afternoon and conclude about 8.00pm. Come along and keep up-to date with your Industry, you are more than welcome.
Details of the up and coming IICA Technical Nights can be found on the web site, along with registration details (to assist with catering).
The IICA invites a presenter to come along and provide a short presentation on current subjects relating to our Industry.
Some of the topics in the past have included:-
- Model Based Control: Let software & maths get even more out of your plant
- Moisture Measurement: Demystify the problems associated with Moisture
- Testing Software: Looking for things you don’t want to find
- Back to Basics: Develop a better understanding of measurement techniques
- Beyond Alarms: Securing the Operating Envelope
- Harmonics: What’s all the fuss about
- Cyber security: How do you keep you network safe
- Calibration: What? Why? When? By whom?
Before and after the presentation, you will be able to network with other like minded individuals or discuss the topic of the night with the presenter or possibly find someone to assist you with any challenges you are currently facing in a friendly, relaxed environment over a drink or nibbly with other Members and guests.